Hey? So…. I’m back for a little bit. And as always Tag and Award Posts come to my rescue.
(Oh crap, that would have been a great title.)
Where have I been? What have I done?
Before the quarantine came around and gave me my much craved for break, I had fallen headfirst into college and bit off a lot more than I can possibly chew with cultural, sports and failing tests….
But that’s all behind us now. What am I doing now? I’ve been working on a lot of drawing and art, and also lurking around on Twitter and reading a lot of new manga.
And in this situation of mass panic, a little love is always good. So here we are.
The Super Happy Love Award
This is a fairly simple blog-tag , even though it has a BIT more rules than most others. Why?! You will see… teehee!
- Thank the one who tagged you and if at all please tag the original post as well. This is my first blog tag and a bit of a passion project so I would like to see where it spreads! Oh and use Super-Happy-Love as a tag!
- Display the Super Happy Love Logo in your post Share the rules!
- Choose a minimum of 2 out of these 6 prompts to answer in this blog! More is always allowed! These six prompts are as follows!
– Tell about a person you love, this can be a friend, partner but also a celebrity or even youtuber who means a lot to you. As long as they once took breath on this earthly realm you are allowed to pick them… Tell us why you love them.
– Write something about a fandom or franchise you love. It can be your favorite game series or about just about anything that is bigger than just a single product! Tell us why you live this so much!
– Tell us something about a character that you love. Do you have a Waifu, a Husbando, maybe a mentor or someone who taught you a valuable lesson. Tell us why you love them.
– Tell us something about a piece of music that you love. Does a anime intro mean a lot to you? Did you have a special memory to a pop song, like your first dance at your wedding? Maybe a piece of video game music? If you love it, you should tell us why!
– Write why you love a piece of media so much! A Book, A Game, A Anime, A Movie maybe even a random piece of fan art, you are free to pick as long as you can show us why you love it.
– Write something about yourself that you love! For those who like a challenge, there is a hard mode in this blog prompt as well. Tell us why you love a certain aspect of yourself
- Put on your rose tinted glasses. For once you are allowed to gush about the things that you love without having to balance it out with negatives so that you seem objective. In fact your are actively encouraged not to bring negativity into this tag. So no “Nowadays.. <topic> is poopoo but back in my days.. .it was great. Just say it was great! Love is blind after all!
- Tag 6 bloggers you love so they can take on this challenge as well.
- Everyone who comments something lovely about your post ALSO gets nominated. (Should they so choose)
First off New Friend! Always love meeting new people, be it online or not. Thank you Anime and Fanfiction Blog and Author (Couldn’t catch your name I’m so sorry) for nominating me and thank you Pink-san for creating this tag!
Let’s Get Gushing
Write why you love a piece of media so much! A Book, A Game, A Anime, A Movie maybe even a random piece of fan art, you are free to pick as long as you can show us why you love it.
I’ll go ahead and pick this as my first prompt. This time I’d like to talk about something I don’t talk about much here- poetry.
The Book of Questions by Pablo Neruda.
Pablo Neruda is my all time favourite poet of all time. I love both the topics he writes about as well as his style of writing. It is gorgeous- simple and easy.
Of all his works, if I had to choose one, then it would be The Book of Questions. He writes in an abstract, beautiful way blending easy reality with nostalgic dreams asking questions about the world and people. It will definitely make you think and send you pondering into a spiral of thoughts and reflections.
“If all rivers are sweetPablo Neruda
Where does the sea get its salt?”
If ever you have a chance to check this book out, definitely try to read this title in particular, whether or not you are a poetry lover.
Write something about yourself that you love! For those who like a challenge, there is a hard mode in this blog prompt as well. Tell us why you love a certain aspect of yourself
Why’d I pick this one? It’s been difficult these days to remember who I am and what I love about me. And as I look around it seems I’m not the only one struggling.
I love the fact that I am a quick learner at whatever it may be. And I love that I’m lucky enough to have people be nice to me regardless of who and where.
I also like that I can be nice without being weak.
Wow that’s a lot harder than I thought it would be…
My Beloved Bloggers
The hardest part of every tag is limiting the number of people to tag. But 6 is 6, so here I go. (I’ve avoided people who’ve already been tagged before, but I love you )
Senpai is so sweet! She’s warm and real and absolutely amazing. If you haven’t talked to her yet, you’re missing out big time! I love you senpai, have a go at this tag if you can!
Partly tagging you cause you wanted content to write, your welcome haha. Ryu-kun has been a bit offline these past few days (much like me ow). He’s a fun and great friend to have and a definite must have in your corner. I don’t think he’ll be much good in a physical fight (sorry, not sorry Ryu-kun) but he’s great for weekend conversations and talking about manga, and really what more do you need right? Go check out his blog and twitter and if you’re lucky you’ll be able to make friends 😉 You’re awesome Ryu-kun!
Moya-nee! On the top of my ‘need to meet’ list, her Twitter will never fail to make you hungry at midnight. The cakes are delicious looking *cries*. And snow sculpting? Moya-nee is talented beyond belief! But believe it, cause as if this wasn’t high specs already, she’s also one of the most helpful, supportive, and lovable person around! Love you Moya-nee!
Haru-san can gladly have my heart. But since I can’t survive without my heart, you could have a kidney? Sorry, that’s not very romantic but I love you Haru-san! She’s funny, spontaneous, brilliant and did I forget attractive? Everyone needs a Haru-san in their life!
Been missing you on twitter senpai! Another great person to converse with and have an all round fun time. Love ya senpai!
Scott-san! I’m not sure if you’re still doing tags, but here you go! Scott-san is the orange of all colors, which in his words means the best! Am I right? 😉 Scott-san is always there to remind you how awesome you are, partly because how else could you get such a great friend?? He’s super fun and crazy awesome, so go talk with and find out first hand yourself!
Well, it’s been ages since I’ve typed out anything and you can see how rusty I am….
Hope you all are healthy and safe, and don’t forget to take deep breaths and do things that make you happy.
Stay safe everyone!