Oooh, another award post! I absolutely love doing award posts! Especially ones with questions to answer~
They’re super fun. Hopefully they’re fun to read as well!
The absolutely wonderful Z-san nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Z-san also nominated me for my first ever award so double thanks Z-san!
What’s the Mystery Blogger Award anyway?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Wow, that’s… wow.
Rules rule ruling rules.
- Put the award/logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees 5 questions with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to one of your best posts.
3 Things About me
Since I’ve already talked about being a sixteen year old girl who hates pink as much as she loves Haikyuu!! and Jiyong-nim several times before I’ll go with stranger facts. Or more unknown ones at the least.
Wait… that’s three facts right there….
- I like playing barefoot. Sports that is. Which turned out be a slight problem because now I’ve broken every toe nail at least twice before.
I also have scarred feet haha. I’ve fallen many many times, but fortunately never had a major accident.
- This entire year I’ve left the letter question (creative writing) in every English paper I’ve written simply because I didn’t want to.
My mother and classmates didn’t know what to make of that, but I did however write the letter in my final the day before.
- I am not ticklish. Which is a major complaint for many of my cousins, especially the younger ones, because I tickle them but don’t get tickled back.
Answering Questions Is the Best in Awards, not in exams
- Have you ever cosplayed before? And if so, who?
I have indeed cosplayed before. Crossplayed actually. As Karma Akabane from Assassination Classroom.
It didn’t however work out because the smell of the gel I used for styling the wig made me so nauseous, I had to take it off before I reached the con.
- What was your favorite part of 2017?
Hmm… favourtie part of 2017? I actually enjoyed the whole year the same, but f I HAD to choose I’d say after my school student council elections.
Which would be weird because I was upset I lost, but it made me realise some important things so yeah.
- If you were to recommend one show/book/comic/etc. to anyone, what would it be?
Totally depends on the person really.
But I guess for books I’d suggest Six of Crows because it’s not a book for any particular type of person (all really) unlike The Raven Cycle.
For shows I’d say Mentalist because it’s my favourite and for manga I have a different one for every genre.
- Is special effects/art important when deciding on watching a show/movie, or is the story more important?
I prefer good art in manga. It’s sort of like grammar in a book. Ok, not THAT important but it’s definitely a plus point. While I’d still read the manga even if it doesn’t have great art, I’d definitely like it more if it did.
- The weirdest show/book/movie/etc. you’ve watched/read?
The Little Red Flower.
Let’s not even….
And the nomination goes to….
With this post I’m going to revive my tradition of promoting Rin-san’s featured blogger of her blogwarming party, and nominate Cactus Matt-san!
I hope you don’t mind that I’ll be calling you CM-san, because we already have two Matt-san’s….
So, yes CM-san. He runs a unique blog that follows the pattern of 20 Questions to review anime series. He’s great at it and every post is a blast to read!
He’s been ready to do collabs lately and I thought a collab would be a great idea, because he has a different voice to ask his questions.
That’s right! If we have a collab there’ll be four of us doing it. Nairne and I, CM-san and his yet to be named construct of mind.
If you haven’t checked out his blog yet, go ahead right now and do so here-
Anime Q and A
5 Questions to CM-san!
Here’s hoping I don’t scare him away with VN questions haha. (They said 1 weird question, I’m giving 5)
- One day you wake up and find your yet to be named construct of mind making you breakfast. How would you react? And also how’d you imagine him/ her to look? (I assumed he’s a he…but…I don’t know so…)
- After your first interaction you decide to sit down and eat the breakfast first. As you eat, when you try to start a conversation you realise that you can only talk if it’s an answer to a question he asks. Your thoughts on this?
- And of all the days possible this is when you have an important party to attend. You decide to manage the situation how? You can call it damage control!
- Somehow you manage to finish the day off without any major upsets. (The minor ones however do include ignoring your friend asking about you and managing to get him/ her upset). You’d end the day with…..
- Well that’s the end of one of the weirdest day in the year! He’s disappeared for now, but would you get back at him on the blog? If so how?
My best post is…
I honestly don’t know. I’ll go with it in terms of how much fun I had writing, so it’s be…
Phew, long post huh?
If you made it to the end great job! And thank you!
If not… well you won’t really know either way LOL Thanks anyhow!