You got to give it to Moya-san from The Moyatorium.
It’s a great blog about anime so be sure to check it out, yeah? Also, despite that slightly intimidating looking profile pic, Moya-san’s super friendly!
Like I was saying, you got to give it to her because she got BOTH of us extremely happy in just a couple of words~
I was pleased because she nominated me instead of Auri and Auri was pleased because she was called “already-established”.
That girl gets happy too fast if you ask me. But well, I suppose that compensates for how she gets sad too fast as well.
Getting to being Unique
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. (Try and include a little bit of promotion!)
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
Since I’ve been asked…
- Why did you choose the avatar you have?
That’s me above. Well, because it looks extremely pretty. And also because it could be either a guy or a girl. I really like the picture.
Oh right. The pose matches with Auri’s profile pic too.
See? Side profile and everything.
- Do you share your blogging experience with people you know in real life? To what extent?
My school friends blog too, so I guess a bunch of them always know what Auri’s writing about.
I, on the other hand don’t reveal what I’m writing about until the last moment. Gets Auri so annoyed ^^
Talking about her, she talks about her blog a little too much in real life. She’s always, “Remy-nii” and “Rin-san” and “Ryu-kun” blah blah. I keep telling her that no one probably is understanding the situation fully and they probably think she’s boring.
- Do you think your blogger persona differs from your real life personality?
Honestly? No. Auri is pretty much the same in real life (except that she zones out a lot more noticeably) and as for me, I’m just Auri with absolutely no filters. And a little more fun. So no, I don’t think my blogging persona differs much from my real life personality.
I actually do talk about decapitation in real life too XD
Oh my, offerings for sacrifice! Just joking, nominees, though Shoka-san probably feels like one ^^
I demand answers. It’s what I do.
Auri always does Role Play questions, I’ll be doing This or That questions.
You can give a reason for your choice if you like too. Actually, just give a reason.
- Anime watching in the middle of night or during day?
- Would you rather eat your most hated food for a week and get the whole next week free from work/ school/ whatever, or would you work/ study/ whatever the whole week including weekends if you get to eat your favourite food all along?
- Learn how to sword fight or horse ride (if you are guaranteed to be a pro if you begin)
That’s all for now.
I’ll go watch Auri struggle for tomorrows bound to flop Chemistry exam.