I was introduced to The 12 Days Of Anime (Challenge) by Remy-nii~ and decided to try it out this year.
I haven’t really attempted any challenges that involve writing posts consecutively for n number of days since I
wasn’t very sure whether I’d be able to stick to the schedule was sure I wouldn’t be able to follow up as promised.
So my go to solution was to tag along with dedicated bloggers who actually did 30 Day Challenges in their comments~
Some of you would probably have noticed that I said ‘Manga’ in the title despite it being ‘Anime’ in the actual challenge.
The reason is simple- I only watch anime when it doesn’t have a manga version, like Yuri on Ice! So if I talk about anime, I wouldn’t last a day XD
So to start off, I’d like to thank Appropriant-san for letting me bend the rules to this 12 days of manga~
Anyway, this post is just to explain the challenge in brief and give a schedule of what I’ll be talking about for the next few days.
12 Days of Anime/Manga, what is it about?
Basically it’s an aniblogging community event where we talk about things that caught our attention this year- be it in the wrong way or right- all in twelve days!
To all those bloggers who are participating in this- Best of Luck! Here’s hoping we all make it to the end!
To those who aren’t participating- hope to see you alongside with us (in the comments, if you know what I mean *wink*)
My 12 days
So, as a timetable/ schedule as to what all topics I’ll be touching upon in the coming 12 days, I’ve listed here the titles of the posts.
- 14 December: The Effect Art Style Has on Story Line : Mahou Tsukai no Yome
- 15 December: Nandemonaiya and Kimi no Nawa: A perfect match
- 16 December: Manga, Tattoos and I
- 17 December: Fearing the finish: LIFE
- 18 December: Hats Are Cool And So Is History: Taiyou no Ie
- 19 December: Reading in Obscurity
- 20 December: Tampering Uniforms, Collecting Stickers and Riding in Teacher’s Cars: Kimi To Boku
- 21 December: High school Boys Running, Tackling and Sweating: All Out
- 22 December: A Guide on Decapitation: Attack On Titan
- 23 December: How Blogging Changed My Reading Style. Or Not.
- 24 December: I’m Not a Fan of Food, but Yumeiro Patisserie Looks TASTY
- 25 December: Haikyuu!!- Then and Now
A huge warning to anyone who will be (hopefully) reading my posts, most of them will contain spoilers as they are thoughts and impressions on series I have watched/ read this year.
They are not reviews and will not be treated like one without spoilers. So if you haven’t yet watched/ read any of the series I will be talking about, please be sure to skip them at once!
As always, thanks for reading and here’s hoping I make it!