Like I said in the last post, it’s a chain of awards!
I’m surprised to be honest, and guilty, because how long has it been since a manga post? Forever. *sigh* I’m working on it, I promise…
Anyway, the Lobster, I mean Liebster
Liebster’ is a German word meaning beloved or dearest
The Liebster Award is to show love to all types of bloggers – new and old! It’s a cool way to learn some new things about your favourite bloggers by having them answer some fun questions. It’s also a great way to find out things about the person behind the blog and help your readers love them as much as you do.
Rules come first as always(though the first one isn’t necessary)
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Give 11 questions for them to answer
- Do you like pineapple on pizza? (This question just had to be asked!)
No, oh gods, no! I like pizza and pineapple, just not together.
- If your favourite book was made into a movie, who would you assign as the cast?
Actually Red-san, the problem is, I don’t really have a favourite actor, so I guess whoever acts well?
Somehow though, I can’t imagine Name of The Wind as a movie….
- What is your dream holiday?
As in location? Then I have a really really long list! Greece, Japan, Korea, Germany, there’s a lot.
But if you meant in general, then the one that never ends…
- What’s your favourite item of clothing? (That you own or have seen)
Jeans and long sleeved shirts of any kind or an oversized hoodie. Something like this maybe?
- If you were stuck in a virtual reality game, what stats would you like to have?
Strength- 3 or 4/5
And I don’t know what others are there, I don’t play many games. But if I can choose a weapon, then dagger please!
- Do aliens exist?
Maybe they do. Who am I to say after all?
- What were your favourite TV shows to watch when you were younger?
Hey, hey, hey! I AM young. Sixteen is young, isn’t it!
But if you mean like when I was five or something, then Tom and Jerry XD
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
I want to have retractable wings that I can fly with. Or super balance so I can dance on the edge of a skyscraper. As long as it involves heights, I’m not picky.
- What was your first anime?
- If you could meet any influential figure (deceased or alive) why would it be and why?
Obviously G Dragon. It’s a life goal and as to why… well, it’s GD. That is enough as an answer isn’t it? (If not, please PM on Twitter and I’ll tell you so much about GD, you’d probably not touch the topic in front of me again)
- What’s your go-to comfort food?
Ok, another weird answer, but food doesn’t comfort me.
But go-to I get.
- What is your crazy dream? The craziest one yet or you could list ’em! (No judgy eyes here. Pinky swear.)
Like the thing I had when I slept? Or like a real one?
If it’s the dream dream, then it’s getting eaten by rabid dogs. (Yes, I know, I don’t want to talk about it)
But if we’re talking about goal/dream kind, then I want to make a Haikyuu!! shrine with hand drawn pictures of every character there is. Including managers, coaches and audience.
- A character you would like to meet in real life and be fast friends with (or maybe more than friends)? WHY? (Anything from anime, manga, k-drama, books, tv series)
I’ve written two thousand words on the same, you can check it out here!
- To follow up that previous one: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- Favorite music or album you could listen to all day? And why? Is it the lyrics, the melody or the vocals?
Kwon Jiyong. It’s the lyrics, the voice, the melody, the G-Dragon.
- What book/anime would you recommend to someone who have never read/watched the genre (fantasy, horror, YA, mystery, erotica, poetry or anything etc.) or the type of materials to appreciate fiction (books, manga, light novels, anime, etc.). Choose one or two. The more the merrier!
Let’s talk about sports, because that’s generally one that people haven’t read at all. To start with- Haikyuu! Area no Kishi, Chihayafuru, Kuroko no Basuke and Baby Steps- manga or anime, they’re brilliant!
- What are you deathly afraid of?
I don’t know yet. I’m still to find out.
- What is the funniest word to you? (Mine is apparently ‘pengwings’. Just ask Benedict Cumberbatch) Or anything that makes you laugh when you hear it?
Three. Don’t even ask, it’s a long story that only a particular friend from cram school would get.
- What mythical creature would you like as a pet?
A pocket sized dragon!
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
That’s…. debatable. I mean, everything has a use right? Right?
Ok then, let me think of something…
Nah. Everything I do is useful. *Insert famous Yoongi shrug*
Fine. I’ll be honest… I… can pick a fight with any new person I meet (physically, not online) on my first meeting. If I wanted to. Don’t ask me why I know that!
- If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase? And why?
Can I choose ‘Common Sense’ ?
I think that question is an answer is itself, don’t you?
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Explain your choice.
Real world any day! I’ve said this somewhere before, I’m not sure where, but life’s sort of boring as it is already. Imagine having everything you want as well, the word interesting would lose all meaning!
Then again, I would get to meet Jiyong-nim, so maybe….
- Bonus question: What is that one word to describe yourself (escapist, sleeper, blogger, etc.)? And maybe one gif or one epic picture to pair it with (not the actual you but a representation of you — it can be animals, anime character, a tree or whatever).[ I can’t believe I missed this the first time///]
Hmmm…. Drifting I guess.
Nominating 11 would end up spamming people with awards, so I’ll do lesser. Or maybe I’ll do all, I don’t know.
No compulsion on replying with a post, just dropping the answers in the comments works for me too! (If you’d like to post, then by all means!)
- Shoka-san (I’m sorry, I just… had to…)
- Karandi-san (You’re awesome and I need more of your answers in a day!)
- Rin-san (sice you enjoyed the transit ones~)
I ask… strange role play/ imagine questions! Last time was bus themed, but this one is pretty much random~
- One morning as you lock the door and leave to work/school/ wherever it is you go, when a mail is delivered. You open it (hopefully) to find a scrap of notebook paper with two words, “Never mind”. And it’s in your handwriting. Obviously you have no memory of writing it, so what would you say the context was?
- After you decide why you would write that to yourself, you walk down/up the street to get the bus/metro/transport to your place. You sit down to wait and someone steals your shoe. You…..?
- For some reason when you retrieve your shoe (if you do) it’s ripped. Would you >continue on your way with one shoe, because you can pull anything off
>Take off the other one and go, because you need symmetry
>Go back home, taking that as a sign to take the day off
- The day ends and you’re walking back home, tired, annoyed and simply in a bad mood. If someone you don’t particularly like approaches you, how would you react?
- After getting back, you watch anime until midnight and sleepy, you open your Twitter (for some reason). A girl called Auri, again for some reason, had left you a string of questions. You….? (I don’t mind a rude answer, I mean, I’m sort of asking for it if you do LOL)
- The next day, would you go shoe shopping? (Remember that poor shoe that got stolen?)
- Do your socks match?
- Are they themed anything or do you prefer plain socks?
- What colour are your shoes at the moment?
- If inspiration for a post struck you in the middle of a conversations, would you stop talking to think more about it? Or ignore it?
- Totally unrelated, not that there was a flow to start with, but do you wear any accessories? Like, I have two piercings on each year with hoop sings on all four, but no finger rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc. What about you?
And… that’s all! Thanks for the nomination and thanks for reading!
Looking forward to your answers~