I spent the last month of my school dreaming about lazing around without doing much.
I’m one month into my vacation and I’m yet to get to that. Something or the other has been going on; strangely enough. Sure, it’s all relaxing but not lazing around doing nothing.
So, what exactly was I doing? Just for fun, I thought I’ll make a couple of lists, because that’s what I do.
MY DAILY SCHEDULE UNTIL TODAY (Weekdays)
- 5:20 am- Wake up in the morning
- 5:30 to 6:00 am- Listen to music in the dark
- 6:00 to 7:00 am- Cycling with my friend
- 7:00 to 8:00 am- Walking with the same friend
- 8:00 to 9:30 am- Breakfast and other activities + Checking WordPress and Amino notifications.
- 9:45 to 11:45 am- WordPress Reader
- 11:45 to 12:30 pm- Write a blog post (if) OR Mentalist Season 5/6
- 12:30 to 2:30pm – Mentalist Season 5/6 and lunch
- 2:30 to 5:00 pm – Artwork, crafts, writing with music
- 5:00 to 6:30 pm- Outdoors playing games with my friends
- 6:30 to 8:00 pm- K Drama with the walking friend
- 8:00 onwards- Dinner, time with family and movie together
MY DAILY SCHEDULE UNTIL TODAY (Weekends)
- Same till 3:00 pm
- 4:00 to 8:00 pm- Next academic year classes
- Same after 8:00
- Same till 8:00 am
- 9:00am to 6:00 pm- Next academic year classes
- 6:00 to 7:30 pm- Outdoor with friends
- 7:30 to 9:00 pm- WordPress Reader, Amino catching up
From today however, no more of those classes so I’ll be free in the weekends as well, yippee!
WHAT I’VE DONE IN THE MONTH OF APRIL
Books I’ve read
- Zeroes – Scott Westerfeld
- Wizard’s First Rule, Stone of Tears- Terry Goodkind
- Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire- Sarah J Maas
- An Ember in the Ashes, A Torch against the Night- Sabaa Tahir
- Lady Midnight, Name of the Wind, Iron Fey (4 books), Wise Men’s Fear, Fifth Wave, Demonata series last three books- (Rereads)
- Magpie Murders- Anthony Horrowitz
- The Inquisitor- (don’t recall)
- Dawn thief- (” ” )
- The Host- Robin Cook
- Vampire Academy Books 1, 2 ,3 ,4- Richelle Mead
- Seasons 5 and 6 of Mentalist
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- Completed
- The Heirs- Episode 11/ 20
- Legend of the Blue Sea- 1st episode
- Love from another star- 1/ 21
- My ongoing list increases by three.
- Beauty Pop
- Reread many manga including but not only Horimiya, Skip Beat, Seiyuu ka!!, Haikyuu, Special A
- Started Toradora
None as of now
- Haikyuu: Johzenji or Nekoma (Open Discussion)
- Nanaco Robin : Why I didn’t like it.
- Lasts, anyone?
- Pencils to Paper: Recent Artwork
- Character Challenge: A Collaboration with RemyFool!!!
- Ten Tear Drops(Poem)
- Welcome! And thank you for joining me on the tour of my haven!
- Kudou Senri: Depression or loss of identity?
- Character Challenge: Answers to the collaboration with Remy Fool!
Hardly a month since I’ve joined the BTS Amino and I’m happy to say I’m having a blast! If you guys have an account, do check out my blog- My BTS Amino/ ARMY Amino. It’s only BTS though. I was lucky enough to be featured in the front page twice now!
Do have a look!
- BTS art competition post
3. A Hoodie that I hand painted- it’s not done yet.
4. A couple of doodles that are so-so.
I don’t play much games to be honest, but I’ve given otome a try with all those interesting posts from Pokeninja, Arria Cross and Katrina! However, since I’m not allowed to spend ANY money on games, I’ve made it only till the free trials end.
- Scandal in the spotlight
- Something about an abandoned mansion on the hill
- I’ve also started MineCraft Creative because it’s pretty much Lego and I LOVE Lego!
Well, that’s pretty much what I’ve been doing, what about you guys? Vacations? Work? School?
What are your plans? Take a minute off your schedule and drop in a comment. All desperate complaints of work, boredom and all accepted and encouraged! You can get that weight off if you complain!