Hey guys! I know I’ve done this award a bunch of times before, but I wanted to nominate some others, so here I am again!
I got two of them in this week, so I’ll be combining them together and nominating 22 people not including the ones from Liebster Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
My Answers (I)
- Your best piece of advice?
Ok.. I’m generally not asked for advice. Anyway, here I go, ” The best thing to remember is Murphy’s quote- Smile. Tomorrow will be worse.- the situation can always be worse, so you’re in the better one now!” Seriously though. That’s my favourite quote…
- Favorite anime series that you think everyone should watch right now?
I always suggest a bunch of anime at once, and the list keeps changing, but Skip Beat and Area no Kishi are pretty much always there.
- Kpop anyone? BTS? EXO?
Uriga nugu? Nugu? Jingyeogui bangtan!
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Nothing. I’m perfectly fine with all my decisions.
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
The shoe box with all my memories and my notebook collection. It’s more than five I know, but… Oh and my skates.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I’ve said this before, but I’d probably spend all the money to buy the following stuff- anime merch, BTS merch, manga books, more notebooks(lol I’m obsessed with them- I have like 40) and a trip around the world.
- What was your most embarrassing anime moment?
There was this one love triangle and the online discussion was which love interest the female lead should end up with… the only issue, I was kind of thinking the two love interests would end up together, so…
- Has an anime ever taught you a lesson? If so what lesson? What did you learn?
To never give up. Hikari, Hinata, Kyoko, Kakeru, Chihaya, all of them.
- What’s one thing you think would be really hard to give up?
Like a physical item or like an emotion?
I guess giving up my third dan would really sting.
- Do you think Naruto is too long or just right?
- Worst anime you’ve ever seen?
I actually didn’t hate any anime that I’ve watched but I guess Tokyo Ravens was disappointing.
- If you could speak another language what would it be and why?
Ahhh… If you asked this a week ago I would have said Japanese for manga without a second thought! But I need Korean for music too! Damn. Oh wait, it says speak. Korean then! I want to read Japanese.
- Name your favorite hobby outside of reading/watching anime. When did you start it?
Hmm… Drawing? Nah. I don’t consider it a hobby honestly. Skating then. I learnt when I was four years. Started when I was three, but learnt when I was four. The kid skates. Not inline then. If I did inline then, I would be prodigy… That’s a nice thought though… Skating Prodigy Auri!
- Which fictional character(s) (game, movie, TV show, book) would you most what to meet in real life?
I want to meet these characters from my friend’s book! It doesn’t have a name yet, but that would be awesome!
If not that, then Puck and Ash from Iron Fey.
- What is the best novel, manga, and/or comic you’ve read so far this year?
This year? Uhm… Baby Steps.
- If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie what would it be?
The Name of the Wind. That’s probably expected though.
- What is the best TV show and/or anime series you’ve seen this year?
I haven’t watched any new ones yet. I’ve watched the re run of Mentalist season five, and I love it, but I still didn’t get to the end of it so, shhhh…. don’t spoil anything.
- How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
I probably won’t. *laugh* No, I’ll just stay cooped up in the house till food supplies run out and then I’ll become a zombie myself… I don’t even know.
- What movie, book, anime, game, and/or TV show are you most anticipating the release for?
Oh! The Lord Of Shadows! It’s sometime in May, I think.
- If you could pick any animal in the world (fictional or otherwise) to temporarily change into for a day what would it be and why?
An eagle or falcon- I want to fly.
- What is your favorite dessert of all time?
Hehe. This again. I LOOOOVVVEEE all desserts.
- Name the top 5 places you most wish to travel to in the future (fictional or otherwise).
>Everywhere else because I adore sightseeing.
MY QUESTIONS(excuse the lameness, I exhausted my creative questions already…)
- The thing you want to be remembered for?
- The word you use the most to describe something?
- If you could bring one fictional character to life, but no one except for you can see them, would you do it? Who would it be?
- Given a chance to time travel- would you go into the future or back to the past?
- Would you rather- get to make peace with all your regrets and forget some good times, or stay with regrets but never forget a good time?
- If you can get someone to speak the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth, who would you choose? Why?
- You have to forgo a taste- would you ditch sweet, spicy, sour, bitter, cold or hot?
- Do you want/have a tattoo? What does it represent?
- Choose a power , ONLY one- super speed, super strength, control fire ( I think the cool word for it is pyrokinesis) or mind control/
- Say you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life. It would be…?
- I cannot live without __________. (Jungkook’s answer though…)
NOMINEES( 22 this time!)
- Madame Vintage
- Purple Orange Site
- Yahari Bento
- The Otaku Judge
- Gamers United
- Another Gaming Day
- Idiot Views
- Riccardo Sexton
- Palpable Emotion
- D Talks Anime
- Maggie Simple Life
- Seasonal Prattle
- Plain Pasta and Plain Rice
- Let’s Talk Anime
- Miss Talkaholic
- NAGARERU JIKAN
- Middle Hyrule- The Ultimate Fanfiction Destination
- Lita Kino Anime Corner
I still have people to nominate, sheesh.
Anyway, bye! Hope you have a good day!