First off, looks like I’m back to my pretty much regular schedule of a post a week. As always, Thanks for the constant support!
It was a new, nice award and an invitation to author on an other blog! Totally made my day…
Bouquets, banquets and chocolates to Zboudrie from Let’s Talk Anime.
It’s a fun blog to browse through, and has interesting character reviews and debates! Do check it out.
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they have written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 questions to answer.
- Do you prefer animated movies or live action movies? And why?
To be honest, I like both! But if I have to choose, I think I’ll choose live action movies because then I wont miss Marvel. (Animated movies don’t include anime right?)
- What/who introduced you to blogging?
Good question. Way back when I was fourteen (lol) I already used to occasionally read blogs like Nice Job Breaking It Hero and Anime Girls NYC . I wanted to comment too, but I needed an account so I made one.
I had another blog on weebly that my family knows about, but I didn’t do manga there for obvious reasons… Then since I made an account on WordPress anyway, I decided to go full on manga and anime! Recently, though, it has been including a bunch of other stuff.
- Do you enjoy fanart or fanfictions more? And of what? (specific show/book/game or general topic)
I do look through both on a regular basis, but I enjoy fanart more. Probably because fanfiction tend to deviate from the original character line a bit. Not that I don’t like it… just…
I like Skip Beat fanfiction and BTS fanart! Also Yuri On Ice! Basically manga and anime.
- Are you a dog or cat person? Or something else?
I’m a bird person! No seriously. I don’t like keeping pets and I am fascinated with wings, so birds.
Still, between cats and dogs, I love cats!
- Do you still have cable or do you pay for another service? Or do you just not watch TV?
We go for another service. But these days, I hardly watch TV, what with finals, blogging and music.
- What character do you most relate to?
I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but this character Kudou Senri from Seiyuu ka! is the one I relate to a lot. I wrote more about it in Top 10 male characters, my very first post here!
- Would you travel to space if given the chance and it wasn’t a fortune to travel there?
Nope. I don’t know. Maybe? Mostly no. The reason I suppose would be the food. I don’t think I can stay up there for a month or more without tasty food.
- What movie are you most looking forward to or were happy you got to watch this year? (idk how to word that)
I really want to watch Tranformers: The Last Knight, when it releases, hopefully with some of my friends…
- What type of dessert is your favourite?
Chocolate cake, ice cream, pastry, you name it, I’ll probably like it!
- Are you a morning or night person?
I love the night. The stars, the sky, the dark- it’s my home.
I don’t mind getting up early- in fact I do get up early and go for walks- but at home, my curtains are always drawn, earning me stares from my mom. They only come open in the night.
So, yeah, I suppose I’m a night person.
- Do you still collect DVDs/books/CDs or do you buy digitally?
Books, I collect. DVDs of Mentalist I collect, but not music, which I get digitally. I would love to buy some BTS albums however.
My Nominees (Blogs)
Hell. Only 11 is hard! Sorry for those I didn’t nominate. I’ll do so next time or hopefully it makes its way to you…
- Two Happy Cats
- Matt In The Hat
- Kpop Khop
- Review Tales
- 100 Word Anime
- Woven Eclipse
- Anime Girls NYC
- Just My 2 Cents…
- Nice Job Breaking It Hero
- Ryuji Tatsuya’s Anime Reviews
- The Lily Garden
- So, hi. What’s something you’ve been meaning to do for a long time but haven’t been able to? (Sorry weird question)
- Which is that one catchy song that’s been annoying you in your head, but you still enjoy it?
- If you could produce a manga/ anime/ movie, which genre would it be?
- In the previous question, which author/ screenwriter/ director would you ask for? (Given that you are exceptionally famous and all.)
- Would you rather- meet your favourite band in a fanmeet, or get 5 of their concert tickets for free?
- Do you have a post which people thought was funny, but you didn’t really intend it to be? If so which one?
- Are you a person who likes everything neat and orderly, totally chaotic or organisedly chaotic? (Ok, now I stopped making any sense)
- Would you rather- act in a movie with your favourite actor/ actress or meet them offstage in your favourite café?
- Your thoughts on moe / aegyo ?
- The blogger that you respect a lot?
- Ok, bye then! Last one,
did you have fun?when was the last time you had philosophical thought?
Bye guys! Time for me to download some songs! See you!