For the past two weeks, I have
abandoned given up writing blog posts and spent my time reading and catching up with the other blogs. This was because of my extreme laziness and the wonders a blank page can do to a mind *rolls eyes*.
So today, when I stumbled across Japanime’s post , it was like it was directed to me! So here I am- an update of things that were and news of things that are going to be!
Why I’ve been missing for long
The very much over-used excuse of mine- exams… *sigh* My preps are officially on! Tomorrow will be science and the next is my fated enemy Socials… I don’t hate the subject. Rather, this year there are too many dates to remember, maps to draw, chapters to study, blah blah.
Enough of the whining. The other reason I haven’t been on the radar is that the second book of The Name of the Wind finally fell into my hands and I was taken on a roller coaster ride of emotions. It’s such a good book, really *wipes a tear*.
I’ve also been trying to do some drawing and writing as well…
Posts I’ve been planning
Here are the posts that have been buzzing around in my head (” Auri…. Let us out already Auri… We want to be read!!!”)
- Why the maturity warnings on manga sites need to be redone.
- The writer award ( which Rebecca/ Woven Eclipse so
annoyinglykindly nominated me for. Jk. Thank you!)
- A poem( No, I’m not telling what it’s about!)
- Why Area no kishi hit me so hard.
- Yuri on Ice!!! A review. Not a rant.
- Shoujo manga that are adorable despite the usual clichés.
- Anime: Sub or Dub?
- A collaboration with Rebecca/ Woven Eclipse – would you prefer a poem face-off or short stories based on words or something similar? If you would like to do it- please tell me. I have a feeling I’m going to get thrashed but for your posts I’m ready for the embarrassment…
- My second collaboration series with Remyfool,who I drag into all sorts of nonsense! Again, take your pick, but if it’s ok could we try it in Feb end?
- I was considering taking the anime challenge- but I have no idea how. Could someone help me out?
Thanks for the support and hope to catch up soon!