Third award in the month! Hahaha! I’m so happy right now, it stopped being described by the word happy!
1 Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2 Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3 Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
4 List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
THANK YOU D!
Not only was D kind enough to nominate me for this award, but even let me attempt it a day after the previous one!! Arigato!
For those who haven’t already checked this out, go for it- amazing reviews, thoughts and absolutely friendly blogger!
D Talks Anime(A fantastic, engaging blog)
02 A book series you would like to see an anime adaptation of.
Oh wow! There are so many. But I’ll go with The Young elites. It’s dark. It’s supernatural and it’s ready to get animised!
03 What is your biggest disappointment about 2016?
Umm… I’m not big on being disappointed but let’s see, oh yes! Not being able to block that one goal in my inter-school tournament for soccer.
What are you saying? It’s music. I love them all. I lean a bit towards melody though.
05 Which anime do you desperately want to get a new season?
Well, Kuroko no Basuke is getting Season 4 and Haikyuu is ongoing, so I’ll have to say Skip Beat!
06 The worst case of sequelitis you’ve ever seen. Can be anime, film, book etc.
The Keeper. Definitely the Keeper( Second book of The Finisher). The first book was amazing. I liked the mystery ending, I didn’t even know there was a sequel! and then they throw that cheap, wannabe Harry Potter ripoff on my face. What. Just what. I was so disappointed with that book. And it had so much potential too.. *shakes head*
07 What’s your opinion about the Big Three of anime – Naruto, Bleach and One Piece?
I’ll be honest, I’ve only gone a couple ten episodes into all these. I liked them. I really did. But the never ending list of episodes kept putting me off.
08 What do you think is the ideal length for an anime?
Anything between 12 and 24. Yuri!On Ice, Special A, Kaze no stigma- they are the perfect length for me.
09 Name an anime/manga character you’d like to see dead and one you’d like to return to life.
Oh nice question. Hm. Do me a favour and kill off Elizabeth from Kaze no Stigma. Most. annoying. Character. Ever.
If Wakaba Tsukishima was brought back to life, I wonder how Cross Game would go?
10 The last anime/manga you completed….have I asked this question before?
Nope. I last finished Power!! a month or so ago.
11 Do you prefer romance to be the central element in a story or a secondary one?
A secondary one to be honest. sure if it’s like Horimiya, then I don’t mind. But I prefer it like in Skip Beat!
NOMINATIONS(11 only is hard!)
- The Otaku Judge
- Yurichan’s Blog
- Weekend Otaku
- D Talks Anime
- Blame Chocolate
- 100 Word Anime
- YAHARI BENTO!!
- Geeky Girl Writes
- All Hail Haruhi
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero
- Anime Girls NYC
- Blog names are always different. Why did you choose yours and would you want to change it?
- If you get to choose between living in a hard life with anime or easy life without anime, what would you choose?:)
- Current favourite gif?
- Do you like romantic stories when they are tragic or when they have a happy ending?
- Burning building! Your two favourite anime characters/ book characters are right here! ( Insert two names~ Be Honest!) Who do you choose?
- Let’s say you get to have a character come to life for you. Would you like that or would you want to live in that world?
- Which skill would you prefer- super memory or very keen observation skills?
- The best thing you like about blogging is?
- The worst thing about it is?
- If there was one thing you could say to someone and not be yelled for it, what would it be? ( No need to mention the person)
- Bye then! Did you feel the questions were lame? If you could change one question, give the new one here and answer it!
Thanks again for reading! The next post will mostly be a review!