So …my third award in total. I’m a little bit in shock right now. This is so cool I lost my capability to express it!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
MY HEART-FELT GRATITUDE GOES TO
All Hail Haruhi! Thank you , not just for the nomination but for all those kid words you had to say to me!
So, here’s her blog and let’s all take some time to check it out- All Hail Haruhi
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS GIVEN BY HARUHI
- Who inspires you the most in life?
Hmm… if I had to choose I guess it would be my mother. She really teaches me a lot of things just by being herself. She’s a perfectionist and she doesn’t force any choices or opinions on me. I’m allowed to think and express my opinions by myself.
I also idolize my best friend who tries her very best to make every one she knows happy and love the world we live in. She inspires me to be true to myself.
I guess a lot of people inspire me , but if I had to I’ll choose these two.
- What do you want to do after your formal education is finished?
Ha! A hard one so soon! Well, to be honest I’m a bit confused about it myself. I don’t dislike any subject and I do the same in all. I like writing, biology, chemistry and socials, so I’m lost!
But I think I’d like to do pure sciences (either chemistry or biology) in Caltech (if I get admitted) or NUS.
- Describe one quality that makes your best friend your best friend
She knows exactly how I feel. Even if I smile and fool all others, she somehow finds out that there’s something on my mind. So better a friend than enemy huh? *laugh* Nah. She’s just cool, funny and relatable. I’m sure even you guys will like her!
- Which anime do you relate to the most?
Another tough one! I actually have a curse( a boon sometimes, but mostly curse) of getting too involved in what I read. So even the stupidest ,cheesiest scene gets me to tears or even the lamest villain get hatred from me.
Since I have to choose, I guess I’ll say Seiyuu ka! It’s a manga by Minami Maki sensei. It’s the one I relate to the most even though I don’t do voice acting (it seems interesting however) but basically because each character has something or the other relatable easily. The character I most associate is
- Beautiful name! What’s the story to it? (if there is any)
Thank you! I also have an obsession with random names. (*rolls eyes* One of the many I have). My friend stopped at Catelaya du Niernen and refused to let me name any more characters in our stories! But Aurora was always a name that fascinated me and Acacia, well, it sounded pretty! My name starts with A as well, so it matches. I call myself Auri because it is shorter and there is a character in ‘Name of the Wind’ who I really love! Anyone heard of her?
Another name that I think sounds cool ( a guy’s though) is Nairne.
- Share a good memory you have from 2016
This year was great! If I have to choose a good memory, I’d choose the inter-house football(soccer that is) tournament in our school. I played goalie and our team came first!
I still remember how they all jumped on me when I saved the penalty .My house vice captain who was a guy just stood awkwardly on the side line while us girls had a long group hug! It was such an awesome day…
- You’ve won the lottery! What’s the first thing you do?
That’s unlikely. I’m known for my terrible luck! Anyway, if that does happen I’d spend it on manga books, fancy notebooks, new roller skates ( I’m a bit tired of my old ones), a proper blog without .wordpress and gifts for all my friends!
I’m sorry! I’m such a selfish person 😦 I should probably donate the money right? Then again manga…so..
- Have you learnt any Japanese?
Not properly. A few phrases here and there and words like Arashi, Tsudzukimasu, Toritsukareru, Arigato, Konichiwa, Senpai, Kouhai, Byu, sekai, seiyuu, senbon, sakura, etc.(Hehe. Half are from songs!)
I’d love to learn though! It seems a bit similar to Sanskrit (which I have learnt).
- How do you spend your free time when you’re not online?
Aside from studies and homework, I re-read my books, listen to music, go out to play with my friends and skate or cycle.
I also try penning down poems and stories. Majority of my time is spent trying to learn something new or the other(Like piano or wood carving) and changing the setting of my room.
I also like baking cakes, cookies and chocolate. Sometimes I just walk down the streets or on the terrace and just let my mind wander or clear up. I love sitting in heights.
- Favourite animal?
Don’t really have one. I guess I’ll choose wolf or tiger.
- Name one place you’d love to visit
Narrow it down to one?! Oh well. I visited my dream destination Angkor Wat two years ago, last year I went to Goa and this year I visited America.
Currently on the top of my list are Greece, Akihabara, Egypt and Machu Pichu.
I think I’ll stick to nominating 11 people… if that’s okay…
- YAHARI BENTO!!
- Geeky girl Writes( My newest blogger friend yet)
- Weekend Otaku
- D Talks Anime
- Just… My 2 Cents
- Reads, Rhythms and Ruminations
- Heart of the Healer
- The Lily Garden
- What’s the best thing about blogging according to you?
- Do you have time to blog or do you make time for it in a day?
- What is your favourite thing to do when you relax?
- Your favourite anime/ manga character? Why? (If not manga then books)
- Which according to you is more important- Courage or honesty- and why?
- You have one wish. What do you wish for? ( Barring more wishes)
- If there was one thing you could change in your life, what would it be?
- Which emotion to you attach to your favourite song?
- Happiness to you means?
- A person close to you betrays you ( my dream yesterday-knife in my ribs). Would you forgive them or would you cut your ties?
- Let’s end it with some light question, Night or Day? Sun, moon or stars?
Well, that’s all! Hope all the nominees have as much fun as I did.
Thanks for reading!