I am sure that everyone of us has been cursing our luck for having several ongoing manga and anime at the same time, messing up our schedule… But that didn’t stop any of us from starting new manga now did it??
The problems I face-
- They all update on different days and times!
It’s just not fair! I cant be online 24/7!!! AND I cant stop myself for an entire week when I know that Haikyuu new chapter released just yesterday!!There goes my studies, grades and welcome yelling…..
- SLOW UPDATES!!!
Aah. This isn’t new to anyone. Extreme slow updates… I’m looking at you Horimiya, Area no Kishi, Skip Beat! All of you!
- It makes me think twice before starting new manga….
Nah.Who am I kidding? I just start and there’s backlog and backlog and backlog……..
Anyway since I started cribbing already, let me give a list of manga that I’m following right now… those I can remember that is…..
- Skip Beat! (Last update: 20th November)
- Haikyuu ( Last update: 8th December)
- Horimiya ( Last update: 6th December. Last VALID update: 28th November)
- Namaikizakari (LU: 4th December)
- Oresama Teacher (LU: 6th November)
- Noblesse (LU: 6th December)
- Area No Kishi (LU: 10th OCTOBER!!!!!)
- Linden Hall no Area (LU: 7th December)
- Chihayafuru (LU: 6th December)
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun( LU: 5th December)
- 100% Perfect girl (LU: 9th March!?)
- Komomo Confiserie( LU: 13th July 2015 WTH)
- Yumeiro Patissiere (LU: 18th April 2015) I give up!
- All Out (I haven’t reached the end yet)
- Saki (I haven’t reached yet)
- Bokura wa minna Kawaisou (LU: 7th November)
- Kiznaiver(Haven’t reached)
- Suki Desu Suzuki kun( Got bored but hope to catch up someday)
- Haru Matsu Bokura (LU: 8th August)
- Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume( Got bored hope to catch up one day)
- Honey Trap( Discontinued)
God only knows how many more!!!
Have you guys been stuck like this too? Drop your opinion in the comments section!